The end of summer is approaching (much too quickly) so let’s celebrate these last few weeks with this refreshing blueberry mojito!!
Cheers & Happy Friday from your team at Life:Styled!
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries, Plus Extra for Garnish
- 4 Oz Clear Rum
- 10 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- Juice from 2 Limes
- 6 Oz Club Soda
- In a food processor or blender, puree blueberries until smooth. Set aside.
- Add mint leaves and sugar to a cocktail shaker. Use a muddler (or the end of a wooden spoon) to muddle the mint and sugar.
- Add the lime juice, rum and pureed blueberries, then shake vigorously.
- Pour ice and club soda into two tall glasses and then pour in rum mixture. Gently stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, extra blueberries and a sprig of mint. Serve immediately.
Resources via: The Novice Chef