*con·cierge noun /kôNˈsyerZH/ /känsēˈerZH/
1. Caretaker who works with clients to create the most memorable experiences:
2. Provider of individual levels of services to “achieve the impossible” and granter of any request (so long as it’s ethical):
3. Gatekeeper of access for clients to spa and salon appointments, tickets to shows and sporting events, restaurant recommendations and reservations:
4. Answerer of general questions and recommender of gifts:
5. Assistant in planning special events, booking hotel rooms, scheduling travel and ground transportation…even providing the ultimate in vendor referrals:
Life:Styled Concierge Services: friend + assistant + travel agent = life & love.