Put a new twist on an old favorite with this cucumber rosemary gin and tonic!
The perfect cocktail to enjoy with friends on these warm summer nights!
Cucumber Rosemary Gin & Tonic:
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Lime
- 3 Sprigs Rosemary
- 2 Oz. Hendrick’s Gin
- 4 Oz. Tonic Water
- Peel one half of a cucumber, and slice a lime into eight wedges.
- In a highball glass, add three slices of peeled cucumber, 1 sprig rosemary, juice from a lime wedge and 1 ounce gin. Muddle with the back of a spoon.
- Strain through a mesh strainer into a second highball glass.
- Add several cubes of ice, and three slices of unpeeled cucumber.
- Top with remaining gin and tonic, and serve garnished with rosemary sprigs.
Resources via: The Kitchn