Since it is Autumn and pumpkins are all around, we thought it would only be fitting to incorporate them into a classic cocktail. Cheers!
YIELD: SERVES 1
PREP TIME: 3 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 3 MINUTES
- 1/2 oz Sylk Cream Liqueur
- 2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz pumpkin liqueur or pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tsp whipped cream
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Pour the Sylk Liqueur and vodka into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Add the pumpkin liqueur or syrup.
- Shake again.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a teaspoon of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
resources via about.com’s article http://cocktails.about.com/od/vodkadrinkrecipes/r/pumpkin_martini.htm