Here’s a little shout-out to all the tequila lovers out there on this lovely Friday… We have found another fun spin on the classic marg to add to your repertoire!! Cheers & Happy Friday!!
Blackberry Champagne Margarita:
- 1 Cup Blackberries + More for Garnish
- 2 Tbsp Simple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Lemon (or Lime) Juice
- 4 Oz Champagne (1 Oz = 1 Shot)
- 2 Oz Tequila
- Fresh Mint for Garnish
Preparation (Makes 2 Cocktails):
- Throw 1 cup of blackberries, lemon juice and simple syrup into a martini shaker.
- Using a large spoon, crush berries and stir mixture until juicy.
- Add tequila, cap the shaker, and shake until mixture is well-combined.
- Uncap shaker and pour mixture directly into 2 champagne glasses. Divide champagne between glasses, and stir gently.
- Garnish with more blackberries and some mint. Enjoy!
Resources via: Just Putzing Around the Kitchen