It’s winter here in the states. It is chilly most places you will visit here other than maybe Miami… however, now is the perfect weather in Mexico, and for us west coasters, the flight to Cabo San Lucas is just a quick jaunt, a shorter flight than most east coast destinations.
So if you have a loved one you just can’t think of a present for, or a family that is going stir crazy in the rain or snow, pack your bags and call us immediately, because we really want you to experience the luxury and impeccable service that is the One and Only Palmilla.
Just picture getting picked up at the airport in a chauffeured Hummer direct from the resort. From there, you are in their hands for the entirety of your stay. Every single room and suite has ocean views, so don’t worry about getting stuck in a room with a parking lot view. You won’t even see a parking lot.
Think, the only luxury resort in Cabo that is actually situated on a sand beach, instead of a rocky one. Think 5-star dining, floating beds, plunge pools on suite decks, 24 butler service with every room, a spectacular spa that has been rated ‘Best International Resort Spa’ multiple years in a row by Conde Nast Traveler, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course rated in the top 100 in the world, and SO much more. Phew!
We just can’t say enough good things about this exquisite resort in one short post, so please message us directly for more details!! For those of you that DO want to bring the kids, they have a great kids program, kids pool, and so many activities, you barely have to see the kids if you don’t want to…haha!
If this doesn’t say Fa la la la la, la la la la…. We don’t know what does! Call us to book today with special perks!
Happy Friday and Happy Holidays! Check out part 2 of our Holiday Gift Guide for some more of our faves from this past year, for anyone on your list!
- Feu de Bois Large Candle Indoor & Outdoor Edition / Firewood, Diptyque – $275
- Figuier Verte (300g Candle) / Fig Tree, Diptyque – $90
- Floral Print Silk Mix Scarf, Stella McCartney – $279
- The World of Jo Malone Collection, Jo Malone – $165
- Sweet Almond and Macaroon Deluxe Candle, Jo Malone – $130
- Lime Basil & Mandarin Collection, Jo Malone – $95
- Large Floral Hair Pin, Tory Burch – $150
- Monogram Travel Adapter, Tory Burch – $75
- Yachting Beach Towels, Hermes – $180 to $380
- Red Baron Pedal Plane, Elegant Child – $579
- Pretty Pink Princess Pedal Car, Elegant Child – $219
- 27 Baby Witch Gift Tin, Fat Witch Bakery – $56.95
- Caviar Sampler, Petrossian – $475
- Organic Skin Care Collection by Alicia Silverstone, Juice Beauty – $75
- Limited-Edition Stand-Up Paddleboard, Kai Malo’o, Anthropologie – $6,500
- Bamboo Keyboard & Mouse, Anthropologie – $98
Is your holiday shopping style more of a marathon or a sprint?! If you haven’t started yet, or are just plain stuck, check out our holiday gift guides. For the next 2 days, we bring you some of our “best of the best” products for 2012. So sit back, log on, and get shopping… there’s still time!
- Odin 07 edp. Featured as GQ’s cologne of the year, ODIN – $125.00
- Rodin Holiday Travel Kit, RODIN olio lusso- $80.00
- RGB 3pack holiday gift set, RGB Cosmetics – $42.00
- Jabonería Marianella Soaps, Jabonería Marianella – $14.00 each
- (1.) Jack Spade Tech Oxford laptop briefcase, Jack Spade – $495.00
- (2.) Whoopie Candle by Farmhouse Fresh, Farmhouse Fresh – $52.00
- (3.) Stella and Dot Lace Cuff Bracelet, Stella & Dot – $98.00
- (4.) Drybar Gift Membership or “Bar Tab”, Drybar – Starts at $65.00/month
- (5.) Smythson of Bond Street Travel Wallet, Smythson of Bond Street – $540.00
Be sure to check back tomorrow for more chic holiday gift ideas. xxoo LIFE:Styled.
Category: Blog, Cocktail Spotlight
The holidays are here, which means entertaining and parties galore! We think that this cocktail will make a GREAT holiday signature drink for one of your events! … Enjoy!
Cranberry Mojitos (makes 2):
- 8 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C water
- 20 mint leaves
- 2 T lime juice
- 4 oz. rum
- 4-6 oz. soda water
Put cranberries, sugar, and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Then lower the heat a bit to medium-low and continue to cook for about 10 minutes, before your berries start bursting. Remove from heat. Once the berry mixture has cooled, strain them, keeping all of the juice for the cocktails.
Put about 10 leaves of mint and a T of lime juice in each glass. With the back of a wooden spoon or a muddler mash the mint up. Now put ice in each glass and pour 2 oz. of the cranberry syrup and 2 oz. rum into each glass. Top off each glass with soda water. And sprinkle some fresh cranberries in for garnish.
- – -
Resources via We Are Not Martha
Category: Blog, Cocktail Spotlight
We know we have done this one before, but it is raining and stormy in most places, and it is the perfect cocktail for this imperfect day. Why not stay warm and dry with this delicious cocktail…Cheers!
- 2.5 oz Dark Rum
- 4-5 oz Ginger Beer
- 4-5 dashes of Bitters
- 1/2 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime
- Add a splash of ginger juice. To make this, cut up 4 quarter-width chunks of peeled ginger root, press with a muddler, and strain into a shot glass.
To make the ginger juice, cut up 4 quarter-width chunks of peeled ginger root, press with a muddler, and strain into a shot glass.
Mix the ginger beer, bitters, ginger juice, and lime in a highball glass with ice. Then float the dark rum into the glass by slowly pouring it over the back of a bar spoon. You want it to gently drip onto the sides and not pour straight down into the drink. This creates a layered effect, and if you look closely, you’ll see dark storm clouds as the rum slowly swirls into the ginger beer. Give it a good stir before you sip though, unless you like drinking molasses motor oil. Have a few and enjoy!