No one appreciates an amazing margarita more than your team at Life:Styled and this grapefruit creation doesn’t disappoint!
Happy Friday, everyone! XO
Ruby Red Grapefruit Margarita:
- 1 Wedge Ruby Red Grapefruit
- Coarse Kosher Salt
- 6 Ounces of Tequila
- 1/3 Cup Ruby Red Vodka
- 1/4 Cup Simple Syrup
- 1 Cup Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice (freshly squeezed or from a carton)
- 1/4 Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 4 Cups Ice Cubes
- 2 Crosswise Slices Ruby Red Grapefruit, cut into quarters
Preparation for 6 Cocktails:
- Use the wedge of grapefruit to rub the rim of margarita glasses with grapefruit juice.
- Dip the rims in the kosher salt to coat and set aside.
- Place the tequila, vodka, simple syrup, grapefruit juice, lime juice and ice in a bar blender and puree until smooth.
- Divide the margaritas between 6 glasses and garnish with the grapefruit quarters.
Resources via: Food Network/Emeril Lagasse